CAHNR/RHSA Undergraduate Scholarship Application
The CAHNR/RHSA Undergraduate Scholarship Application for 2018-2019 is now available for submission.
Please follow the instructions below very carefully:
- Access the 2018-2019 Scholarship Application.
- Students may attach a resume in PDF form only. PLEASE NOTE: Students attaching a resume must still complete all sections of the application to be considered for an award.
- The completed application must be submitted by February 25th, 2018.
Eligibility and Other Important Information:
- YOU MUST BE A FULL-TIME CAHNR/RHSA STUDENT DURING 2018-2019 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN AWARD.
- You must complete the entire application and submit to be considered.
- This application is for awards to be made during the 2018-2019 school year.
- By submitting this application you grant permission to the University of Connecticut to release information pertaining to your academic standing and qualifications for scholarships and awards to any individual or organization that maintains an authorized scholarship or award at the University for which you may be eligible.
- You will be notified by mail if you are selected to receive a scholarship (beginning in June).
Questions can be directed to the Office of Academic Programs by phone (860-486-2919) or in person (W.B. Young, Room 206) ONLY. We will not respond to emails. Office hours are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday-Friday.