International Students

Undergraduate International Students

International students interested in applying to the University should visit the Admissions website and the Office of Global Affairs. Global Affairs can assist students with filling out the proper forms and provide on-going orientation and support services.


Graduate International Students

The College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources has two programs for international graduate students. In the 3+1(+X) Undergraduate Excellence Program students spend their final year of undergraduate study at UConn while applying for admission into a graduate program. In the 3+1 Graduate Excellence Program, students apply to UConn for their final year of graduate study. Visit our Graduate International Student Programs page for more information.