Date: Thursday, September 28th
Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Brief remarks begin at 4:00 pm.
Light Refreshments will be provided.
Location: Ratcliffe Hicks Arena
Parking: For guests who wish to drive, there are Area 2 parking and a limited number of paid visitor spots in the Young Parking lot.
If you have any questions, or need additional information or assistance, please contact the Office of Academic Programs at 860-486-2919 and someone will be happy to help you.
Card: The Office of Academic Programs, CAHNR/RHSA will have a card available for signing in the Young Building, Room 207. The card will also be available for individuals to sign at the reception.
Gift Options: Of course gifts are optional, therefore please don’t feel pressured by the suggestions below.
- The Office of Academic Programs will be collecting donations toward a gift card for Dr. Patricia J. Jepson (Pat). If you are interested in contributing please contact Kathleen Wells at 860-486-2919.
- In addition, the UConn Foundation has set-up a page where you can actually make a donation toward Pat’s scholarship entitled “Patricia J. Jepson Scholarship” (Account #23391-1215). To be eligible for this scholarship students must be enrolled full time in the Ratcliffe Hicks School of Agriculture (RHSA) or College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources (CAHNR), or an RHSA graduate accepted to CAHNR: Priority consideration will be given to students meeting one or more of the following criteria:
- First generation college student
- Underrepresented population
- Experienced personal or family hardship
- Demonstrated interest Agricultural Education as a career
- Participation in career related activities and organizations
- Past 4-H or FFA member
- Limited support from other scholarships