CAHNR/RHSA Undergraduate Scholarship Application
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2021-2022 CALENDAR YEAR IS CLOSED.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022-2023 CALENDAR YEAR WILL OPEN IN LATE FALL/EARLY SPRING.
1. The 2021-2022 CAHNR/RHSA Undergraduate Scholarship Application is now available at the link below.
CAHNR/RHSA Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2021-2022
2. Students may attach a resume (PDF format only). PLEASE NOTE: Students attaching a resume must still complete the application and submit it to be considered for scholarships available during the 2021-2022 academic year.
3. The completed application must be submitted by SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2021.
Eligibility and Other Important Information:
- YOU MUST BE A FULL-TIME CAHNR/RHSA STUDENT DURING the 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN AWARD.
- You must complete the entire application and submit to be considered.
- This application is for awards to be made during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- By submitting this application you grant permission to the University of Connecticut to release information pertaining to your academic standing and qualifications for scholarships and awards to the scholarship donor or organization that maintains an authorized scholarship or award at the University for which you may be eligible.
- You will be notified by email if you are selected to receive a scholarship (beginning in June and lasting throughout the remainder of the summer).
Questions can be directed to the Office of Academic Programs by phone (860-486-2919) or via email to CAHNRAcademics@uconn.edu or via the Chat Feature on this page (Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm).