CAHNR/RHSA Undergraduate Scholarship Application
Congratulations to the 2019-2020 Scholarship recipients!
The 2020-21 CAHNR/RHSA Undergraduate Scholarship Application will be available in late December 2020/early January 2021.
Eligibility and Other Important Information:
- YOU MUST BE A FULL-TIME CAHNR/RHSA STUDENT DURING the 2020-2021 ACADEMIC YEAR TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN AWARD.
- You must complete the entire application and submit to be considered.
- This application is for awards to be made during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- By submitting this application you grant permission to the University of Connecticut to release information pertaining to your academic standing and qualifications for scholarships and awards to any individual or organization that maintains an authorized scholarship or award at the University for which you may be eligible.
- You will be notified by email if you are selected to receive a scholarship (beginning in June).
Questions can be directed to the Office of Academic Programs by phone (860-486-2919) or in person (W.B. Young, Room 206) ONLY. We will not respond to emails. Office hours are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday-Friday.