Travel Financial Aid

Financial aid for students studying abroad can vary depending on the term students are traveling (semester, summer, winter).

Semester Programs

Federal aid and scholarships can be applied to many education abroad programs, please check the “finances” tab under the specific program on the Education Abroad website.

Summer/Winter Programs

If a student is taking a minimum of 6 credits over the summer, and wish to be considered for financial aid, they may apply through The Office of Student Financial Aid Services.

CAHNR Sponsored Education Abroad Programs

Students in CAHNR sponsored education abroad programs may also apply for travel assistance through the College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources. More information about how to apply for funds can be found on the Financial Assistance page.