Financial Assistance for Student Academic Travel

Several benefactors of the Ratcliffe Hicks School of Agriculture (RHSA), and the College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources (CAHNR) have contributed funds to be used for augmenting student learning. Specifically, monies have been donated to assist students with domestic and/or international travel associated with their academic training.

The Office of Academic Programs manages these funds and makes them available to students through a competitive process.

How Do I Apply For Funds?

Students should complete the form below which best addresses the purpose of their request.  Requests can be made at any time during the year and we recommend submission at the earliest possible date.

1. Student support for Education Abroad experience

2. Student support for a professional meeting

3. Student club request